Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall is here

Basically, if I do not just bang these out they never get posted.
So here is the quick and dirty from the last two weeks.

Oct 3 was "wine weekend" with the girls to get psyched for Cyn's amazing wedding!
Matt and Fiona chilled in the 'burg.

Cyn's bridal party:


The vineyards were very pretty:


And, we had tons of fun



This past weekend, my parents came to town. What a nice, relaxing, lazy time (after staying up till 1am to try and do all the laundry that had accumulated in the guest room, grocery shopping, and cooking in preparation..but whatevs).

Sat night we went to Greyson's 3rd birthday with my folks. (pics to come..)
My dad made pancakes in the morning:



Yum:


Sunday we had dinner with my uncle and aunt and cousin. (did not take pics).
Then, Matt and my dad let Fiona stay up till midnight...which was awesome, because I had taken Monday off to watch her since her daycare was closed.

I now know what it would be like to have a bad baby -- good god! She was CRANKY.
Happy camper:


Some mommy-friends (Adina and Caron) took the day off to be pretend stay-at-home mommies and brought the kids to Butler Orchard (again, thanks to Adina who is all knowing when it comes to baby friendly events).

So - I checked the weather and it SAID it would be warm. It was however, NOT warm.

Avital, Adam and Fiona


Freedom:


Pumpkins are heavy:


Got it:


I'm cold


Adam is not scared of the big kids:


Fiona's favorite slide ever!

No comments: