Thursday, August 6, 2009

Silly things...

I am meeting the girls after work to plan Cyn's shower..so fun, but am sad I will not see the bean tonight. I was sitting here thinking about her and little things that I never want to forget ran through my mind. So while they are seemingly insignificant, I thought I would log them:

  • Fiona points at her butt when she farts
  • Having "mastered" walking, she has taken to running. She yellls "ahhhh" the whole time and then cracks up at how fast she went
  • Sometimes, when she poops, she squeezes her bum so hard, she cries
  • We were lazy about getting up this morning, so Matt, Fiona and I snuggled in bed for a while. Fiona insisted that either Matt or I also lay down - but only with a binki in our mouths. She is such a good sharer.
I love her.

2 comments:

Matt and Ali said...

Lynds..the poo comment was for you!

Unknown said...

She seriously is the CUTEST pooper I know.... I heart her and miss the bean a ton.