Friday, July 24, 2009

Shoes

Our girl has a shoe fetish.
We went to the mall yesterday afternoon to kill sometime and run some errands.
I took Fiona out of her stroller to let her hold my hand and walk around bit.

We were having fun, moving slower than a snail as we windowed shopped. Then she pulled away from me and RAN to Payless, BANGING on the window and laughing as she turned to look at me. She was so exited!

She was in HEAVEN when we walked in. Pulling the brightest, sparklest (I know thats not a real word btw) shoes from the rack. She had a particular affinity for one pair of sandals that were a plaid pink - very cute, but too small for our big girl (which made me sad).

But Payless? Really, Fiona? Well I guess if she is going to love shoes this much it is good that she is a bargin shopper.

Incedently, she was equally excited by these large stuffed Hippo rides they had at the mall...to be honest, they were just weird.

Off to Harrisonburg for the weekend for fun times with Aunt Missy, GAK, Yaya and PawPaw.

No comments: