Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working late

...and missing my baby. So I logged on to look at her...
And then I remembered I forgot to tell you her new words - she has added "out" and "apple" to her growing vocab...so now we are at:

  • Maaaa (I picked her from daycare yesterday, and Adam had just tugged too hard on her and i heard her crying..."maaa mamama moma moma" and she crawled to the door) Enough to kill you -- or stop at the store on the way to work today and buy a lotto ticket ;)
  • Daaaa (which she uses interchangeably with Maaa)
  • Pup Pup (though its been a while since we've heard it)
  • Apple which is said Appp
  • Out which is "oooot"
  • And, shoe which is said... "shoe"
  • She also points and says "eh eh eh" whenever she wants anything.
I wonder what a shrink would make of her psychological profile given that info? We've got a love of food, going out, people and desire to get what she wants and well.... shoes. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

Steve Whelan said...

I figure the pattern is totally meaningless unless you ascribe to the "you are what you say" crowd. My favored phrase I've witnessed is her reaction when Murray barks, signaling Matt's arrival. Fiona heads right for the couch at the window, yelling as firmly as possible something like, "Adja! Adja!" I didn't google the meaning for fear that it might mean something like "godlike one" in Aramaic.