Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Fiona

Happy Birthday to our beautiful girl. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your dad. We love more than words could ever possibly express. You blow our minds daily; you are so smart, sweet and hilarious. You have grown from a dear infant, to an amazing baby and into such an extraordinary toddler. I am so grateful I will get to see you become a kid, teen and woman. This world is lucky to have you. And, I am blessed to be your mama.


We had your birthday party in the park again this year - and again it was freezing. No more messing around - your next birthday will be in an indoor place space.

We were so lucky to have Yaya, PopPop, Grandma, Pops and aunt Cassie come to celebrate - and how could i forget - Mr. Adam. As soon as he arrived you screamed "aaaadddaaam" and ran to him. So darn cute.


I love you little lady.

Mommy.



No comments: