Monday, June 15, 2009

No pictures :(

Well I would love to post some pictures of our super fun weekend - but it seems we have lost yet another camera. I am having a hard time coming to terms with this and I am convinced it must be somewhere. I am worried that it may have gotten stolen though. I have a pretty clear memory of bringing it to work the Monday following Fiona's birthday and I have not seen it since. But no one here would steal a camera - so that makes no sense.

Anyway, words will have to do for now.

Fiona is sooo cute! She has taken to RUNNING towards us with her arms out stretched and a huge smile on her face and she pummels us with hugs. In a word..its AWESOME.

OK so this weekend.

Our friends Miranna and Charlie are moving to Benin with the Peace Corps so we went to their going away party - great to see the CIP girls. Wish one of em would have a kid soon though ;)
Fiona got filthy playing in the dirt and there was another little girl there about her age so I got in tons of "How is she sleeping?" "What is she eating?" time (which I love).

Saturday was great. We went to Baltimore with the Salomons (Adams family) and the kids had an awesome time playing together and looking at the fish. They LOVED the dolphin show, though Fiona got annoyed at points because she could not pet/kiss them. She was like "let me go, woman! I have LOVE to share with these fishes."

In other news - I just saw the pic of me and the girls from CIP. I am sooo on my health kick. GROSS FAT MAMA...ick.

No comments: